Domain name registration terms
1. Customers who become paying subscribers with their own domain name agree to these terms and conditions and all other terms and conditions applicable to that domain name. You acknowledge that our obligations as part of the system for domain name registration may change over time, and you agree that we have the right to vary these terms and conditions where our obligations are varied.
2. You agree that you will:
- comply with all applicable domain name policies. You agree that you have read and understood the current policies. Please refer to the relevant policy for the domain name extension (for example .co.uk or .com) that you are registering. .uk domain policies, .com domain policies;
- make sure all information you give us is accurate and complete, keep us informed of changes to any information you give us, and you warrant that you have the authority to enter into this agreement;
- keep any security information that we give to you confidential, safe and secure;
- satisfy yourself that your use of a domain name will not infringe anybody’s intellectual property rights and that you indemnify us, and everybody we are in any business relationship with to provide services to you, from any such claim;
- ensure that the use of any domain name registered to you does not interfere with other users of the Internet;
- ensure that any order of any authority having jurisdiction regarding any domain name registered to you is complied with;
- protect and indemnify us, and everybody we have a business relationship with, against any legal action taken against us because of the receipt or use of our services by you or someone you are responsible for, including reliance by us or anybody we have a business relationship with, on information supplied by you; and
- make sure everyone you are responsible for or who uses a domain name registered to you also meets the above duties.
3. Registration of a Domain Name
When a domain name is registered to you, or in your name as directed by you, then you agree:
- That the following information becomes available to any member of the public: your name, your contact details, the domain name, its commencement and expiry dates and addresses/details of the name servers for it, and our name. This disclosure is a requirement of domain name registration regulations and is not a requirement developed by Jumpstartly;
- the domain name is registered in your name only because no other person has it according to the records of the register;
- neither we nor anybody else is representing anything else to anybody regarding that domain name. The entry of a domain name in the “who is” database shall not be taken as evidence of anything other than such registration; and
- that you protect us and everybody we have a business relationship with to provide services to you, from any claim arising out of the domain name being registered in your name or as you direct.
4. Register is the Record
For all purposes the details shown in the domain name register shall be treated as correct and the authoritative record.